Monday, February 27, 2012

The Wolf Gift by Anne Rice

3/5 stars

This is a hard review for me to write. Anne Rice has always been one of my favorite authors and her books opened a whole new genre for me as I'm sure she did with a lot of people. I wanted to love this book, but I had to settle with just liking it. I really just couldn't get into the story and even set it aside to read another book. I even at one point skipped pages because I started to not care what Reuben thought about the scenery or the Man Wolf or even what he feels for Laura. I'm not even sure if I'll read the sequel (if there is one).

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Senior Virgin Hair sells high-quality 100% virgin human hair at rock-bottom price. When you want to have the best hair which is sleek, shiny and extremely luxurious, Brazilian deep wave human hair wigs is the best choice. Brazilian deep wave hair is a type of hairstyle which like water wave. It is worth for you to have a try. Cheap Lace Front Wigs