Thursday, February 16, 2012

World on Fire by Hayley B. James

2/5 stars

This book drove me crazy. It should've taken me just a couple hours to read, but I had to keep putting it down and it ended up taking me almost three days to read. The way the main character, Lucian, jumped from topic to topic just wasn't something I really liked reading. While I understood why he did it, it made me want to grab him and shake him. I didn't even really like either main character. Lucian was just to flippant and Cole was just boring. I did like Victoria and Henry and the way they interacted with both Lucian and Cole though. I guess this just wasn't my type of book because a couple reviews I've read were all 4 stars. So my advice is to read plenty of reviews before deciding if you'd like to read it.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Senior Virgin Hair sells high-quality 100% virgin human hair at rock-bottom price. When you want to have the best hair which is sleek, shiny and extremely luxurious, Brazilian deep wave human hair wigs is the best choice. Brazilian deep wave hair is a type of hairstyle which like water wave. It is worth for you to have a try. Body Wave Headband Wigs