Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Deliver Me from Darkness by Tes Hilaire

5/5 stars

I have found a new series to drool over and this is it. At first I was confusing this book with series by Alexis Morgan, but these are very different worlds. These Paladins are charged with policing the fallen and vampires. This debut is about Roland, a former Paladin who has been turned into a vampire and has been struggling with himself over his lost soul for over 80 years. His only friend is Logan, a Paladin, who shows up at his loft to drop off a strange woman. Of course he becomes attracted to her and figures out that she is his mate. I did find a few things confusing, mainly the vampire girl, Gabby. Her character must play a bigger role in the next book. I can't wait til the next book comes out so I can learn more about these Paladins.

No comments: