Thursday, March 22, 2012

Inherit the Sky by Ariel Tachna







4/5 stars

I never thought of sheep farming as sexy, but after reading this book I've discovered that at least the men working the farm are pretty darned sexy. Add in the Australian Outback scenery and you get a pretty sweet, heart-warming story. It was nice to read a romance where it was actually a romance between two people without the family, the ex, or some mysterious stranger threatening to get in between them before they have a chance at their HEA. I wouldn't mind reading another book or two that takes place at Lang Downs at least so we know how Caine and Macklin are settling into their relationship.

1 comment:

Ariel Tachna said...

I'm so very glad you enjoyed it. I'm actually working on a second novel set at Lang Downs. There's a new couple, but Caine and Macklin are definitely still around and with more than a few things to say.