Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Caller ID by Rachelle J. Christensen

When twenty-three-year-old Courtney Beckham is abducted near her home, the search turns up more than just a kidnapping crime. FBI agent Jason Edwards investigates the ten-million-dollar ransom and stumbles upon something he wasn't meant to find. When Courtney catches a glimpse of the caller ID in her kidnapper's home, what she sees turns her world upside down.


3.5/5 stars

I wasn't sure about this book when I started reading it, but the farther I read the more it sucked me in. I just had to know what happened to Courtney and how she planned on getting out of the mess she quite literally stumbled on. There is a lot of action and a tiny bit of romance between our main character and Jason, a FBI agent. I didn't realize this was the second in a series, but I don't think I missed anything by not reading the first book, Wrong Number. This is a good book for anyone wanting a good suspenseful book that can be read fairly quick. I will definitely be reading more from Ms. Christensen in the future.

No comments: