Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Unshakeable Faith by Lisa Worrall

4.5/5 stars

What can I say about this book except for how much I really liked it. I'm such a sucker for happy endings and this one had it even though it was brought about by unhappy circumstances. Plus, as the author noted in the dedication, it was inspired by a fabulous movie called Random Harvest which also happens to be one of my favorites.

So, that being said let me tell you what I liked about it. The fact that we meet Nash as this guy who has no memory of who he is and is just so lost and Brody, who just seems so strong and has it together is a great way to start this book. I feel in love with them. Then later we see the "real" Nash and I wanted to hate him for what he was doing to Brody, but as much of an ass as he was I just kept reminding myself that the old Nash was in there buried deep (waaay deep). Also, those two had such a great supporting cast of friends and family that it was hard not to be jealous of them! All in all, this was a really good story of love and loss and love regained. Anyone wanting a great romance should give this book a try.

No comments: