Monday, December 5, 2011

Demon Does it Better by Linda Wisdom

4/5 stars

When I started reading this book I wasn't sure I was going to like it, but I ended up getting sucked into it and before I knew it I was almost finished. It's the second in a series about witches and demons and all sorts of really cool supernatural creatures. The story revolves around a hospital and the insane asylum housed in the basement. Lili is a doctor, who also happens to be a witch, charged with taking care of the inmates of the asylum where she ends up falling for Jared, one of her patients. Working together they figure out what sinister plot the head of the hospital has in the works. Jared was my favorite character in the book and I thought the relationship between him and Lili was exactly what he needed. Hopefully there will be more books in this series. I'd really recommend this book to those readers that don't mind staying in all weekend to read a really good paranormal romance.

1 comment:

Linda Wisdom said...

Thank you for the review, Angie! I'm glad you enjoyed Lili's book.

It's actually the sixth book in a series, just with a new twist in covers and titles. My Hex series is the beginning of the witches who were banished from the Witches Academy in 1313. I hope you'll give the rest of the witches a try.

Linda Wisdom