Friday, December 16, 2011

Honored Vow by Mary Calmes

4/5 stars

You know, I love Mary Calmes and pretty much all her books, but this series is sometimes so confusing to me that I have a hard time with it. While I really like the story line it just has so many terms for each character and rules that get confusing, not to mention that I can't even pronounce half of those titles. After each book in this series (this is #3) I tell myself that I'm done with it, then I just can't help but pick up the next because I just have to know what poor Jin is going to get into next and how Logan is going to get him out of it. I actually think this was the best of the series and by the way it ended was left with me wondering if it this was the end (since things were kinda wrapped up) or if there will be another book or maybe a spin-off series. This is a very emotional series and I'm glad I took the time to read this and would recommend this to lovers of paranormal romance; just be sure to read them in order.

No comments: