Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Men of Smithfield: Seth and David by L.B. Gregg

All Seth really wanted was a simple massage—was that too much to ask? When his usual therapist is replaced by a sexy young masseur, Seth finds himself obsessed with the unpredictable - and wholly inappropriate - David Cooke. Pushed to the breaking point by forces both mysterious and not so mysterious, Seth must lose his rigid control to find the happy ending both he and David deserve.











5/5 stars

I really have no idea way I've waited so long to read this series. I laughed through certain parts and sighed while wearing a goofy grin through the rest. I loved that David got to shake up Seth and helped him heal in a way. I didn't think I was going to like Seth very much considering the way he acted during the first and second meetings with David, but he definitely made up for it. Adding not just one but two little girls into the mix was a really good bonding experience for the guys too. Not to mention their smokin' hot sex was quite the turn on. I can't wait to read more about the men from Smithfield, in fact I think I'll head on over and download the next one in the series.

No comments: