Saturday, November 19, 2011

Night Moves by Stephanie Tyler

3.5/5 stars

This book is the fourth in a series and each book has plenty of action from the start to finish. This was Kell and Teddie's book, but Reid plays a big part in it also and sets his book up as well. Kell and Teddie meet by running in to each other, literally, during an op in Mexico. What follows is the three of them running for their lives from two different groups. Without trying to give too much of the plot away, I'll say the chases were the most exciting part as I didn't really feel that much between Kell and Teddie, except for instant sexual attraction. I did like the relationship between Kell and Reid and seeing where they came from and where they are headed. I think I liked Reid the most in this book and the set-up for his book was a really good sub-plot.

No comments: