Thursday, September 15, 2011

Bounty of Love by Scotty Cade

5 out of 5 stars

This was my first book by Mr. Cade and I was not disappointed. The tragic way the book started was almost enough to make me cry. The emotional journey that Zander must go on to deal with the deaths of his parents and partner is a story unto its self, but add in trying to get answers in their murders from unwilling people and finding new love was well worth the pain he endured. I don't feel as if I missed anything in reading this book first, it only makes me want to read the first two books of the series even more. I think Jake was the perfect fit for Zander with his patience and understanding of the trauma he went through. Though it was predictable at times it was still enough to catch and keep my attention til the very end.

No comments: