Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Trying Something New

So, I've decided to try my hand at blogging (again). Hopefully along with book reviews I can share a little about myself. To start, as my bio says, I'm a C5-6 quadriplegic. That pretty much means that I'm paralyzed from the chest down with limited use of my arms and my hands are useless. I made a stupid decision 9 years ago to drink and dive into a swimming pool and that decision has put me into a wheelchair for the rest of my life. Before, my life was full of work ( I was a manager at a well-known steakhouse) and lots of friends. Now, I have very few friends and am home-bound. Hopefully this blog will help me with issues that I still haven't come to terms with and get things off my chest. If anyone has any suggestions to help me along, feel free to comment.

No comments: