Sunday, October 27, 2013

Fundraising 101



So, here I am celebrating my great-nephew's 3rd birthday. That's my niece, Jessica, with me. I decided I'd try to do a little fundraising for a new van or at least a newer van. I've got a beast of a van, a 1985 Econoline, that only works if it feels like it which isn't very often. So Jess and I put our heads together (much like in the picture above) and having been on the look out for a legit fundraising site that didn't take too much of the actual donations and I finally found one with the help of my best friend, Megan. It's called GoFundMe and it is a fabulous site that has helped a lot of people.

I've filled out the necessary form, uploaded a picture and have now posted on Facebook and Twitter. I've sent emails out and now my final stop is here. If anyone is interested in helping out by either a donation or simply by sharing my link I would be forever grateful. Here is the link.......
 

 http://www.gofundme.com/4xso0o

No comments: