Monday, January 9, 2012

His Secret Past by Katie Reus

3/5 stars

I really liked this book. I've said it before and I'll say it again, I love stories where a lost love comes back and gets all mixed up in the MC's life. And add in a kid and it only gets better. That's what happened here, Hunter pops up in Alexis and their son's life out of the blue and rescues them from an assignation attempt forcing them to go on the run to stay alive. Of course their feelings for each other resurface and along with fighting an unknown enemy they must fight their love that they are not really ready for after six years apart.



This was the first book by Ms. Reus that I've read, but if her other books are even half as good as this one, I'll be reading a lot more of her in the future. I love romantic suspenseful books and this one definitely fits that bill.

No comments: